Elastomer Bellow Seals
Elastomer Bellow Seals RS-3001
- To absorb both breakout and running torque, the seal is designed with a drive band and drive notches that eliminate overstressing of bellows. Slippage is eliminated, protecting the shaft and sleeve from wear and scoring.
- Automatic adjustment compensates for abnormal shaft-end play, run-out, primary ring wear and equipment tolerances. Uniform spring pressure compensates for axial and radial shaft movement.
- Special balancing accommodates higher-pressure applications, greater operating speeds and lower wear.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring allows for greater dependability than multiple spring designs. Will not run foul due to fluid contact.
- Low drive torque improves performance and reliability.
-40°F to 400°F/-40°C to 205°C (depending on materials used)
Type 1: 425 psi(g)/29 bar(g)
Type 1B: 1200 psi(g)/82 bar(g)
Elastomer Bellow Seals Series
Series RS-3001Download Brochure